Welcome to mommys-university.com!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of mommys-university.com’s Website, located at mommys-university.com.
These terms and conditions are accepted by you when you access this website. Do not continue to use mommys-university.com if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
These Terms and Conditions, Privacy Notice, Disclaimer Notice, and All Agreements will be referred to as “Client”, “You”, and “Your”. You are the person who logs on to this website and is compliant with the Company’s terms. Our Company is “The Company”, our “Ourselves”, and “We”, as well as “Our”, “Our”, and “Ourselves”, refers only to our Company. “Party”, either “Parties” or “Us”, refers both to the Client and ourselves. All terms refers to the offer, acceptance, and payment required to assist the Client in the best way for the purpose of fulfilling the Client’s requirements in relation to provision of Company’s services. This is in accordance with the Netherlands’ prevailing law. Any use of the above terminology, or any other words in the singular, plural or capitalization, and/or they/they, is taken to be interchangeable and refers to the same.
Unless otherwise stated, mommys-university.com and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on mommys-university.com. All intellectual property rights remain reserved. You may access this from mommys-university.com for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
It is not allowed:
- Republish material from mommys-university.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from mommys-university.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from mommys-university.com
- Redistribute content from mommys-university.com
This Agreement shall commence on the date indicated. Our Terms and Conditions were created with the help of the Terms And Conditions Generator.
Some parts of this website allow users to share opinions and information. mommys-university.com does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of mommys-university.com,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments are the opinions and views of the author. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, mommys-university.com shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
mommys-university.com reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
This is what you warrant and represent
- You have the right to post comments on our website.
- The Comments are not intended to infringe any intellectual property rights, including copyright, trademark, or patent of third parties.
- The comments do not contain any offensive, defamatory or illegal material that is a privacy invasion.
- The comments will not be used for soliciting or promoting business, custom, or commercial activities.
You hereby grant mommys-university.com a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
Without prior written approval, the following organizations can link to our website:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines
- News organisations
- Online directory distributors can link to our Website in much the same way as they hyperlink to other listed businesses’ Websites;
- Except for soliciting charities, shopping malls and fundraising groups, Accredited Businesses System-wide are not permitted to link to our Web site.
These links can be made to our homepage, to publications, or other information on the Website if the following are met: a) the link is not misleading; b) it does not falsely suggest sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking parties and their products/or services; c) the link fits within the context of that linking party’s website.
Other link requests may be considered and approved by the following types:
- Commonly-known sources of information for consumers and/or businesses;
- Dot.com Community Sites
- Associations or other groups representing charities
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- Accounting, law and consulting firms
- Educational institutions and trade organizations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of mommys-university.com; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations can link to our homepage provided that the link isn’t misleading; b) doesn’t falsely suggest sponsorship, endorsement, approval of the linking parties and their products or services; c) fits within its context.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to mommys-university.com. Include your name, organization name, contact information, URL of your website, list of URLs you plan to link to our Website and URLs to which you wish to link. You will receive a reply within 2-3 weeks.
The following are some ways approved organizations can link to our website:
- Use our corporate name
- Use the linked uniform resource locator to:
- Any other description of our Website can be linked to if it makes sense in the context and format on the linking party’s site.
No use of mommys-university.com’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
You may not place frames around our Webpages without our prior written approval.
Any content appearing on your website is not our responsibility. All claims that may arise on your Website are your responsibility. Any link(s), whether obscene, criminal or libelous should not be placed on any Website.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right of asking you to remove any link or all links to our Website. On request, you agree to remove all links from our Website immediately. These terms and conditions, as well as its linking policy, may be amended at any time. You agree to adhere to these linking terms and conditions by linking to our website continuously.
Link removal from our website
You can contact us anytime if you find a link on our website that you consider offensive. Although we will review requests to remove links, we are not required to do so or respond directly to them.
We cannot guarantee that the information on this site is accurate, complete or correct. Nor can we promise that the website will be available at all times or that it is up-to-date.
We disclaim all representations, warranties, and conditions related to this website and its use. This disclaimer does not:
- Limit or exempt our liability for personal injury or death;
- Limit or exempt our liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Limit any of your or our liabilities in any manner that isn’t permitted by applicable law.
- You may exclude any liabilities of yours or ours that are not permitted by applicable law.
These limitations and prohibitions of liability are set out in Section A and elsewhere in the disclaimer. They apply to all liabilities that arise under the disclaimer, even those arising in tort or contract.
We will not be held responsible for any loss or damage as long as the website, information and services are free of charge.